Freyssinet has developed a complete range of innovative products and processes designed to support its clients and to meet the specific requirements for building containment tanks.
Advantages of using post-tensioning in tank construction:
- it provides the required resistance to the acting forces;
- it makes possible solutions more economic than those achievable with reinforced concrete or steel.
- it renders the concrete virtually free of cracks.
Applications of post-tensioning in tank construction:
- circumferential post-tensioning of walls – system C;
- vertical post-tensioning of walls – system C;
- post-tensioning of tank roofs – systems C,B,F;
- additional post-tensioning when repairing existing tanks – system X.
Information about systems C, B and F is available from the previous pages of the section products and services. Below you can download information for the system for external circumferential post tensioning - System X
Download Fiche tech - Ancrage 2X15 En V01.pdf
Download Fiche tech Ancrage 1X15 En V05.pdf